Building Your Future Resume
A Roadmap to Career Success for Aspiring Women Leaders
Have you ever wondered why the vast majority of women do not have the career they really want? Our research shows, that a career without a plan is just a job without a purpose. Building Your Future Resume helps aspiring women build a roadmap for career success. A career roadmap for women is specific, actionable, clear, and removes the ambiguity to uplevel your career into leadership. This course helps aspiring women leaders define what they want from their career. We help you find the confidence to build a solid map from where you are to where you want to be. We know that women are qualified, what's missing is a intentional map to move ahead.
"A Successful Career Requires Strategic Vision + Action Planning."
For most high-potential women, instead of building a solid advancement plan, someone told you to be "Patient, Your Time Will Come" but you're still waiting. Maybe they also said you're "Too Impatient and Ambitious", and you believed them. It's possible that you just stopped fighting...?
Critical Questions for Aspiring Women Leaders:
- Are you one of the few female voices in the room?
- Do You Struggle to recognize the vision you had for your career? (Have you forgotten what you wanted?)
- Have you been overlooked for a promotion and do you feel your career is stalled?
- Have you watched in frustration as others moved ahead, even trained them to become your manager?
- Do you realize that your peers aren't working harder than you are, just smarter? (Maybe?)
- You now understand the financial cost of having a stalled career, and
You're ready to set new goals and build the career you envisioned?
- Are you ready to love the work you do and realize the vision you imagined for your career?
- If the answer is yes, for any of these questions this course is for you.
What Will You Achieve By the End of This Course?
Leadership Development For Aspiring Women Leaders Means Having The Ability to Implement Measurable Strategies to Move Your Career Forward - NOW!
If you're ready to define or redefine your career goals, evaluate your intentions, dedicate the time to asking yourself powerful career questions, and build a results driven vision for your career - then this course is right for you. This course enhances your success factors within or outside of your competency based corporate leadership development program.
- Seven Comprehensive Modules
- Video Lessons
- Downloadable Worksheets
- Live Online Sessions
Who Is This Course For?
This course is created by women for aspiring women leaders. There are no pre-requisites, no pre-testing this is our foundational course. This program is designed for women who are at any level of their career, who want to find clarity, build courage, create a bold actionable vision, and build a career that they are proud of and love. Building Your Future Resume is a Roadmap for Aspiring Women Leaders. All attendees will walk away with a Career Journey Map that can be utilized throughout your career lifecycle.
I can't wait to teach you how to expand your career beyond anything you ever envisioned or thought possible. Pushing past the norms, the glass ceiling, the "they won't give me a chance" - Way beyond where you might have given up and settled for less.
Imagine that you're standing on the top of a mountain looking out, your job is to imagine what's possible: What is your vision from the top of the mountain? Where do you see your career? Are you uncomfortable with having success? Are you living up to someone else's vision of you? Have you lost sight of your vision? These are the primer questions in the first module of this course - here are a few others from the second module...
- What do you need to give up to build the career you want?
- Who occupies the position you want in the future?
- How does your career path compare to theirs?
- If you knew you could't fail, what would you do to pursue this position?
- If you could build your future resume, what would it include?
By the End of the Course You Will Have a Completed Career Journey Map
Introduction: Full-Length 1-Hour Video Lesson
- Video can we paused or watched in it's entirety
Module 1: Clarity - Do You Have a Clear Articulate Vision?
- Discovering What You Want
- Creating Self-Awareness
Module 2: Courage - Defining Your Courage to Control Your Destiny
- Unpacking Your Shadow Behavior
- Creating Introspection
Assessment - Completing the Leadership Potential Assessment
Module 3: Vision - What kind of Leader Do You Want to Become
- Without the Label Who Are You?
- What is your "I am"
- What do you really want?
Building the First Frame of Your Career Journey Map
Module 4: Action - What do you need to do to move ahead?
- Personal Persona
- Emotional Intelligence
Complete - Leadership Self-Transformation Assessment
Build Frame Two of Your Career Journey Map
Module 5 - Results
- Creating Stretch Goals
- Strategic Thinking
- Success Factors
- Creating Your Career KPI
Build Final Frame of Your Career Journey Map
Final Module: Learning How to Ask For What You Want.
- Creating Intentional Communication
- Building Effective Feedback and Feedforward Cycles
- Finding Mentors, Sponsors, and Champions
Professional women at all stages of their career. Women who want to take on a leadership role but who may not have their vision fully solidified. Women who want to add the brick to an already established career and who want to take on additional responsibilities as they build a solid advancement foundation.
This Course is a Offered in Three Formats:
- a Six-Week Live Online Cohort with Self-Paced Learning and Coaching Support
- In Person, Three Day Program with Self-Paced Learning
- Onsite Custom Training Program - To Bring This Program Onsite - Complete Our Contact Form
What Does Self-Paced Learning Mean?
- The course has pre-recorded modules that you can work through at your own pace.
- Each module has a handout, video presentation, and additional resources.
- Some sections of the course offers a live online section that is offered via Zoom Meeting
- Each participant will have the Zoom Dial-in information.
- Why do we have a live interactions?
- While self-directed learning is great, this course hopes to offer attendees an additional layer of support.
- What happens if you have questions about your career direction that you cannot answer, or what happens if you just want to hear how others handle that situation. The live portion of the course offers you a birds-eye view of additional content.
- Why is the course a cohort vs. all self-directed learning?
- Today, most women do not have a safe space to discuss their career. We want to offer attendees in this course the option to get additional topic-based guidance that you may not have access to.
- What happens if I don't want to be seen on the live calls?
- You can turn off your video or you can watch the recording of the live call.
- Everything is on your terms - we strongly encourage you to join the cohort and participate fully but we understand you may be reluctant to do so.
- Other Learning Options
- We also offer this course as a live in-person three-day workshop in our West Palm Beach learning facility.
- We will post course offerings for the live program in the schedule below.
- We also offer this course as a live in-person three-day workshop in our West Palm Beach learning facility.
Why You Should Register
There Are Four Phases to Everyone's Career Growth:
- Struggle - Where you feel you are working hard but have little to show in way of advancement. You resent not having the money and recognition that others do. You don't set big goals because if you fail you'll feel disapointed. It's exhausting working so hard without the opportunities to match.
- Striving - Your overall impact and growth begins to align but you're not really growing at a steady pace. You've outgrown your role but you're unsure or are afraid to take a leap of faith. You set massive goals, some are successful. Some are not - but you keep pushing ahead.
- Traditional Success - You're satisfied with the impact you're making, you even got promoted, but you're afraid to break any rules that could jeopardize your success. Deep down you know you could achieve more. You're comfortable but ready to be unconfortable - because you want more.
- Exponential Success - this is the zone of genius, where your vision aligns with your goals - you've achieved what you want. You're spending time with people who challenge you and inspire you to be your best self. You take on challenges that look "impossible" but you clearly understand that a mission is not too big to stop you. You're ready to add the title, recognition, and step into a bigger room.
Our Courses help women move through every phase of their career growth - our keen goal is helping you Upskill, Uplevel, and Love the Work You Do.
We ask you two simple questions - Where are you now? and Where do you want to be in 1 year, 2 years, or 5 years?
How Do You Answer These Questions with Purpose? We Help You Build, A Comprehensive Vision and Create A Purposeful, Intentional Plan For Your Career - There's No Reason to Do This Alone.
Are You Ready to Move Ahead With More Clarity, Courage, and Action? Register for this course
"My single goal - Empowering Women into Leadership and Helping Managers and Team Leaders See Potential." For the last 30 years’ Margaret has inspired organizations to value talent. The central tenets of her work, engaging employees in a shared vision, creating inclusive initiatives, and fostering collaboration across silos. A transformational keynote speaker, author, coach, business strategist, and visionary. I am the author of Leadership Self-Transformation: 52 Career-Defining Questions Every High-Achieving Women Must Answer.
Course Dates and Registration
Program Cost: $1295
|Course Type||Course Title||Location||Dates||Register|
|Cohort||Building Your Future Resume||Live Online Cohort||Feb 19, 2020 to March 25, 2020||Registration Closed|
|Cohort||Building Your Future Resume||Live Online Cohort||March 26, 2020 to April 30, 2020|
|Cohort||Building Your Future Resume||Live Online Cohort||May 5, 2020 to June 9, 2020|
|Cohort||Building Your Future Resume||Live Online Cohort||June 11, 2020 to July 16, 2020|
View Your Shopping Cart
Your Vision Today Doesn't Dictate Your Reality Tomorrow.
When was the last time you asked yourself who do I want to become? What do I want my next career level to look like? These are some of the powerful questions we ask in this course - So, What questions do you need to ask yourself to set a clear vision for your career? Not sure...
Here's What Other Attendees Said
Talent Management Director, Utility Company
Director of Operations, Insurance Company
FAQ - How Do You Register and Attend?
Select A Program That's Right For You. Our Managers Course, Leadership Circle, or Master class or High-Level Leadership Development Programs. Still not sure what's right for you, just give us a call - 561-795-3036. Or Chat Live on our site.
You will receive an email with a link to our Academy: Ten-X Leadership Academy Website. You will be asked to create your Log-in Profile. After creating your profile you can Log-in and start your program. If you class has a live online phone call you will receive the information to join the live call via Zoom Meeting. Even if you elect to study on your own - We also have live programs that you can join as a Ten-X Leadership Academy member.
Join the Community associated with your program -within the Ten-X Leadership Website, we have a built in community that you can join with your co-hort. We also have course-specific groups on Facebook - which will be cross-posted in your Dashboard. Joining is optional.
Your satisfaction is our focus, if you are unhappy and we are unable to resolve your complaint we will process a refund if you are less than 3 modules into our course materials. If you are more than 3 modules in we will gladly schedule a one-on-one phone call with you to guide you through the course content. All course access expires 12 months from registration, we can extend the registration one time for three additional months. You will receive weekly emails if we see that you are not progressing or completing modules. If you have any problems, please feel free to schedule a time to talk with us so we can help you.
Are You A Manager Who Needs to Develop Women Leaders?
We Have Programs for Managers and Team Leaders