Building a Successful Career Requires More Than Resilience
Are You A High-Potential Ambitious Woman, Stuck On The Broken Leadership Ladder?
What We Know About You...
You Are A Purple Unicorn
I Know You're Wondering...
What's A Purple Unicorn?
Purple Unicorns maneuver around the paradox of being the only one in the room – you’re outperforming while under the spotlight and microscope of success. You’ve stepped into your shoes, and you are wearing them proudly. You’re powerful, and no one can deny that. You’ve built business acumen and deployed emotional intelligence. You’re comfortable with your leadership style. You’re educated, resourceful, determined, and on a mission to build a career and life greater than yourself, you’re ready to push the envelope from the Executive Suite into the C-Suite, and you’re looking for a champion to propel you forward. It’s our single mission to champion purple unicorns.
Still Not Sure You're a Purple Unicorn?
This is what I know about you...
You live in the gap between Invisibility and Visibility and Wanting More. You know that place – Right?
You’ve beaten the odds, you’re highly successful, you’ve scaled the corporate mountain, but you’re inches from the top. It’s the place where success isn’t outward, its felt deep within. It’s the resilience that pushes you beyond every obstacle. It’s the motivation to turn every obstacle into an opportunity, and every opportunity into personal fulfillment. It’s where you fulfill the dreams of your ancestors and find the gifts you were born with. It’s where you dream bigger because you know you’re here to do more than live – you’re here to make an impact. The impact you want to make terrifies you, but you’re ready to leap into your Zone of Genius. You are our Purple Unicorn.
We Empower Purple Unicorns to Become Transformative Rock Star Leaders – You asked who’s a “Purple Unicorn” I would say that I just described you.
We Empower Purple Unicorns to Become Transformative Rock Star Leaders – You Asked Who’s a “Purple Unicorn” I Would Say that I Just Described You.
The Power to Succeed Starts With You!
We Create Safe Spaces to Discuss Your Career Goals and Strategies
We work with women leaders to challenge limiting assumptions, question barriers to success, find resilience, and ignite your power to lead authentically. We help you manifest your vision, eliminate your blind spots, create a transformational breakthrough, build a strategic career action plan, and create a support network to achieve your leadership goals.
We work with Underrepresented Women (and Men) who are resilient, authentic, and agile leaders; who are keenly focused on taking an unconventional path to the top of their career. Where career success is not only a job title, it’s a vehicle for empowerment.
- We work with powerful women leaders who want to innovate their career path, who understand that opportunity requires a champion, who want to challenge the status quo, show up from a position of strength, and who want to expand their sphere of influence.
- We work with executive women who are highly competitive and willing to invest in building their career even if their current organization is not willing to make the investment in you. Diverse women who recognize that being in the driver’s seat allows them to fill the back seat with more dynamic diverse women leaders who want to come along for the ride.
- We are ready to work with you because you’re not here to create followers, you are here to build your leadership vision and empower others to lead. You’re here to disrupt the “Leadership Pipeline Status Quo”, by boldly embracing C-Suite Leadership.
How We Work With Women Leaders
We Challenge Limiting Assumptions, Foster Innovation, and Ignite Action
I'm on a mission to empower and coach a pipeline of diverse women to take over C-Suite leadership roles around the world.
I specialize in working with bold, resilient, and courageous women leaders to create an unshakable foundation that leads to the Executive Suite.
Are you that woman?
Schedule A Safe Space Career Strategy Call With Margaret
Your organization may not offer you Strategic Career Guidance or Career Coaching or you may not feel comfortable discussing your future with them. I know that the opportunity to discuss your career and build a strategic plan is not always offered to those who need it most. That's why I'm offering you a "Safe Space Career Strategy Call" with me.
45-Minutes to discuss what matters most to you. I will offer you strategic guidance to help you navigate your career more effectively and build the career you want. I am a certified trained ICF Coach, leadership development expert, and strategic career coach.
The million dollar question is this: What do you want and Why don't you have it now?
Here's How We Work Together
- Click the "Schedule Your Session" Link
- You'll Get Access to My Schedule
- Select a Day and Time that works best for you
- Answer a few questions so I know what we're going to discuss
- The Safe Space Career Strategy Session - Only $79 Investment
- (All Payments Managed Through Our Secure Processor)
- Take Our Career Assessment - You'll receive an email with a link to the Assessment
- Show up prepared to impact your career
- Let's talk
Career Strategy Call
Strategic Career Guidance and Coaching
- Safe Space to Talk About Your Career
- 45 - Minutes of Personalized Attention
- Quickly Assess Your Goals
- Talk About Specific Challenges
- Clarify Your Goals
- Frame Your Vision
My eyes are open - I really took my career for granted. The first thing I had to do was decided what was my vision. Margaret asked, "When you started with the company, what was your vision for your career?" I don't even remember. This was major for me.
Her Guidance Was Priceless
Very life-changing, eye-opening, forced me to think about my career in a whole different way.
Why Didn’t I Ask That?
The question was so simple, "What do you want?" followed by, "Why don't you have it now?" OMG - I spent so much time focusing on my managers and not enough time focusing on what was going to make a difference in my career.
The Pipeline Effect
Women's Leadership Development is More than Empowerment
Transforming Women's Leadership Development Because Diversity Matters.
“We are closing the diversity gap between the Executive Suite and the C-Suite by ending career plateaus and off ramps that derail the careers of minority women and men. There’s a tiny space between making a difference and accepting the status quo – we work within that gap.” Founder, Margaret Spence